The information on this website, excepting historical facts, represents the corporate forecast of Nippon Signal Co., Ltd. (Nippon Signal herein) according to management assessments based on currently available information, including potential risks involving economic conditions, market trends, fluctuating exchange rates, tax or other legislative modifications, and other uncertainties. Accordingly, actual business performance may differ from the goals stated herein.
In addition, Nippon Signal bears no responsibility for publicly updating information whenever revisions are made to the corporate forecast provided on this website.
The information provided on this website for stockholders and investors is not for the purpose of investment solicitation, such as the purchase or sale of Nippon Signal stocks. All investment decisions should be made solely at the discretion of investor themselves. Nippon Signal bears no responsibility, and is not liable, for any loss incurred through the use of this website. In addition, Nippon Signal makes no representations or warranties with respect to the information contained on this website. Although great care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the contents presented here, Nippon Signal takes no responsibility for, and is not liable for damages incurred due to, incorrect information on the website, data tampering by third parties, or downloaded data. Furthermore, this site may be subject to temporary unavailability or permanent discontinuation or changes in content without prior notice; Nippon Signal takes no responsibility, and is not liable, for any loss or damage incurred due to such events.
Nippon Signal claims the copyright of all content (herein referred to as “documentation”) contained in this website, covering, but not limited to, products, services, and technology. Such documentation is protected under copyright and other laws, and can be used by the public only as follows:
- This documentation may be used, reproduced, and/or downloaded for non-profit and internal organizational purposes only.
- When reproducing or downloading any documentation from this website, the copyright notice and conditions of use must be included.
- Alteration, print distribution, and/or electronic transmission, or any similar usage, is prohibited.
This server does not grant any rights, other than those mentioned above, based on Nippon Signal or third party copyrights, industrial property, or any other intellectual property rights. For example, this server does not grant any license based on the intellectual property concerning products, services, software, or any other item introduced in writing or otherwise mentioned in this website.
3. Usage Environment
The recommended OS for viewing this website is Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Mac OS X. Recommended browsers are Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3.0, Safari 5.0 or later versions. Display may be distorted and some functions may not operate correctly when viewed in other browsers.
Those wishing to establish a link to this site, the Nippon Signal official website, or any other site managed by Nippon Signal, whether for individual or corporate use, should contact the following office before doing so:
Contact: General Affairs Dept., Nippon Signal Co., Ltd.
Nippon Signal will subsequently assess the proposed site to determine its adherence to the spirit of Nippon Signal, and grant or deny permission for the link as seen fit.
Link criteria are as follows:
- The content of the site should not be offensive to public order and morals.
- The method of content representation, sales, etc. should adhere to current legislation.
- The site should not contain any defamatory or malicious content.
- The site should not violate any copyrights or other legal rights.
- The site should not be related to any religious activity.
- The site should not be related to any political activity.
- The owners and administrators of the site should take full responsibility for site content to eliminate risk of deceptive or fallacious intent.
- The site should not perpetrate misunderstandings for or personal injury to site users.
If the link site does not fulfill the above criteria and is determined unfit as a host to link a Nippon Signal related site, we will request removal of the link even in the event that it has already been established.
Contact information: Public Relations Section, General Affairs Department, Nippon Signal Co., Ltd.,